Thursday, March 24, 2011

My experience


This task was one that i have not done before. It was quite interesting when i was doing it. What i enjoyed most was taking pictures(The kites), in the night. I also enjoyed searching the net for information. When doing this task, problems i faced were that the pictures of the past of the places could not be found. I also did not have pictures of the past of the places so I had to search very hard to find the pictures of the past of the places. I also faced problems finding the information of the initial places I had in mind, so i had to change the locations. If I were given the opportunity to do it again, I would try to improve on the video part, as i did not have any videos of the places I did. I would also improve in the number and quality of the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment